Moms & Tots - Free
Tuesdays 9:30 am - 11:30 am
at our Community Hall
Kingsland Community Hall
505 - 78 Avenue SW
For booking enquiries please visit Facility Rental
Information for the Community:
Notices & News for Kingsland Residents:
• Kingsland Community Association is partnered with Trico Centre for Family Wellness. Support our community by purchasing a pass at Trico Centre. A portion of your pass fee is shared with our community association. A member of our community association serves on the Board of Directors of Trico Centre.
8706 Elbow Dr SW, Calgary
between 10 am - 2 pm
• We're pleased to announce the Moms & Tots programme is back!
• Step Into Winter, a research project at the University of Calgary, is looking for participants.
• The rinks are now open and the flood-lights are on for late night skates!
• We Need A New Social Director please click here for details
Attention all you seniors in Kingsland! Would you be interested in joining the Kingsland Chatter through your computer? It's a private chat club pertaining only to Kingsland residents. We would keep in touch with each other without going outdoors. What we talk about is up to us.
It's a secure and safe program, developed by members of the Elder Service Corps, and presented to the Kingsland Board. If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many volunteer opportunities exist in Kingsland and your commitment time can vary.
Please call the hall at 403-255-1400 if you would like to volunteer. Examples of volunteer opportunities include casino fundraiser, membership drives, planning and development, transportation and infrastructure, parks and pathways, and social events.
Help your community and take some time to volunteer!
Send a photo of your pet to email@example.com with name of pet, breed, age and any other details. Monthly winner will be published in the Kingsland newsletter.
Have your birthday published in the Kingsland newsletter. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two months in advance.
This plan was adopted in October 2009 at the Annual General Meeting. The Plan will guide Board decisions regarding future development in Kingsland, and will be given to developers prior to submitting an application to the City.
Kingsland Community Association, formed in 1960, plays a vital role for, and on behalf of, residents by providing advocacy; communication; recreational activities; social events; and operating the hall, skating rink, and basketball court.
Connect with us! The input of members of our community is always appreciated.
Kingsland has been a Calgary neighbourhood since 1957 and now has more than 4,800 residents in approximately 2,500 households.
Ward 11 Councillor: Brian Pincott
Calgary-Glenmore MLA: Anam Kazim